Monday, December 3, 2012

What i need to do comming home from deployment

HELP OUR SOLDIERS Here at http://dennislinam11.wordpress.com/ we need your input to help other heroes. Many times soldiers come home and fall in between the cracks, and don't get the help they need. Please talk about 1 of the top 10 subjects below. 1) How do I get VA and Medical issues that I need to known? 2) What Paperwork is needed to get VA benefits? 3) How do I Bring up my VA raiting? 4) How do I apply for Social Security? 5) Why do I only get travel pay to and from the closest VA to me? 6) How do I apply for disability from the VA? 7) What is the healthyvet website and how does it help me? 8) What is T-180 and what does it do? 9) How long do I have to apply for dental care after i return from deployment? 10)How do i get a government job after i return from deployment? Please add you insight and problems you have had so we can pass it on to others coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment